IP2Currency™ Exchange Rate Web Service is a hosted XML-Based Web API providing the user an easy way to get a localized & latest Currency Exchange Rate based on the visitor's IP address.
There is no need for you to perform an additional step of finding the visitor's country, as it will be automatically performed by our API server which will determine the country that the visitor originates from, and what is the commonly used currency, and the currency symbol.
In other words, it provides you all the necessary information with just one API call, and saves you the efforts in finding the data from elsewhere.
Convert Currency on Real-time
How Can I Use It
Imagine you own a web store selling gadgets globally, and would like to support multi-currencies feature. Not only that, you may also want to automatically display the commonly used currency in their country while they visit your website.
Besides, sometimes choices shall be given to customer to view and pay the product using other currencies, for example, the USD, EUR and so on.
- Single XML-Based web service Interface provides you a robust solution.
- XML-Based Web Service to be easily integrated into most of programming languages.
- Our conversion rates derived from multiple sources ensuring you the accuracy of the exchange rate.
- We support 58 currencies Exchange Rate.
- The system will auto determine the visitor's country by the IP address, and return you the commonly used currency info and the latest exchange rate.
- The system will auto determine the visitor's country by the IP address, and then obtained the currency info and latest exchange rate to calculate the amount in the target currency.
- Allows you to explicitly query the currency pair exchange rate.
- Allows you to explicitly get the converted value from the currency pair supplied.
- Allows you to query the country name and the commonly use currency for a given IP address.
- The exchange rate is updated on a daily basis.